About The Company
- The Ocean Thermoplastic Compounds and Ocean's Woodtec WPC have been developed by Mr. A. K. Pandey, M.Sc. (High Polymers), Diploma Plastics Engineer (Germany), the Promoter, who is a well-known plastics technologist, with over 43 years of experience and qualification from Germany and our Continuous Interaction with South German Plastic Institute, FDDI and many leading companies in the world in the plastics field. Now we are once again the indigenous company to have developed TPR Compounds in all grades, colors and shades conforming to the stringent International Standards. The result of our success is reflected in the list of our customers."
- The highest aim of Ocean Group is “We are willing to make the resistance for success, through the arduous efforts, become the leading enterprise wood and plastic industry.” In the next five years, we will with the Mr. A.K. Pandey guiding principles for treasure spirit, the continuing to improve and perfect the management of the company, grasping enterprise culture construction, grasping the customer open, grasping team management, grasping the product research and development, grasping quality management, grasping process optimization, grasping the market planning.
- 7 of the focus, and enterprise culture construction is the most important. We focus on establishing the enterprise culture image, set up enterprise brand, strive in the wood and plastic industry as a leader.
- We put the staff as a company’s greatest wealth, to offer career growth channel, and constantly realize customers, enterprise and staff grow up together and development.
- We believe that our most important job is to establish a clear line of communication between our customers, our team members and our suppliers. This allows us to understand and establish a clear image of any and all bottlenecks that could potentially prevent us from servicing our customer’s needs.
- Ocean Group continuously re-invests in new technology, equipment / facility up-grades and most importantly our team mates through continuous training.
- Time and time again, those who visit our facility comment on the extreme level of automation. Smart buyers know that this equates to global competitiveness.
- Meeting the requirement of our customers means creating thermoplastic polymer compounds which allow the processors to obtain items with those technical and aesthetic characteristics they require but which do not force them to modify their technology.It is our capability for achieving the necessary standards, reliability and reproducibility of our materials and our attitude to improve constantly, the company’s know-how in order to offer up-to-date information and services even in relation with safety and environment that gives us the leading edge.The continuous investment in highly qualified technicians, in work procedures, in logistics, in materials and in machinery puts us in a position to create and propose the most modern and sophisticated products and services which are at the forefront of the present technology.
For more Information: Contact Us